Monday

There was so much I loved about this wedding I hardly know where to start.

In fact I think the pictures speak better than I ever could. Enjoy.

the rings


the shoes



the amazing flowers!
(Raleigh gave many of her vendors creative freedom--and look at the stunning results!)


the stunning bride


handsome groom


sweet couple



romantic kiss


out in the wildflowers


enjoying the AC inside


I just love this photograph





the ceremony



the cake



a little late-night romance



I just love dancing pictures...



this picture is going in my office... I love it!



always remember to kiss goodnight!

Raleigh and Eric, we had such a great time photographing your wedding! You put up with the heat (and the bugs!) and I'm super happy with what we came away with! I can't wait to show you the rest!

Thanks so much for choosing us to photograph your lovely wedding--we hope you enjoy your photographs as much as we enjoyed taking them. :-)

xoxo

Christina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina, these images are a fantastic, great color! Number #4 & #5 are top notch, great portraits, your clients will love these.

August 4, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! WE LOVE THEM! We feel so lucky to have worked with you. We could not be more happy. You made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. You truly "captured the experience." Sorry, that's the true dork inside me, but I am serious. Haha!

August 5, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Bedazzled Photography said...

absolutely beautiful detail shots! Love them.

April 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home