Thursday

Holly and Joel

Last month we had the pleasure of photographing Holly and Joel's wedding at the Saint Paul Cathedral.

Amazing is a great way to begin describing the day. Check out a few of their images!
* * *
The stunning Bride
Handsome groom

the lovely ladies...

hanging out with the guys... Oh, and real men can definitely pull off pink!

a long walk down the aisle


a celebratory kiss!

just a quick portrait--traditional style


not so traditional...
You'd hardly know that we were right outside the Hotel where the reception was being held.


I liked both of these and couldn't decide which one to post--so I decided to post both of them!



this father daughter dance may have been my favorite of all time. I admit it, I cried.

I'm a sucker for dancing pictures!




Holly and Joel,

It was such a joy to photograph your wedding! You're fantastic together and it was wonderful to share the day with you. Everything was beautiful, but your love for each other and the faith you share is definitely the best part. We wish you the best in your lives together!
I can't wait to show you the rest of your pictures! I'm working on them now and will have them for you soon!

xoxox

~Christina

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The father daughter dance photo is an award winner, IMHO. If this was Flickr my comment would have an image of some animated gold ribbon. :)

Nice work, Christina!

July 21, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Thanks Dan!

You know, I had a dream last night that we went back to shoot in that same place by the hotel--and they had cut down all the trees! I was so incredibly sad... haha!

July 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Joe said...

Seriously, that father-daughter dance image is about as perfect as they come. Awesome capture.

Is that long lake park?

April 22, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home