Sunday

so much to be thankful for...

There's a lot on my mind tonight. I'm just finishing a album design and working on some lovely wedding pictures.
It's late, and bed is starting to sound very appealing, but I just love finishing a design. There's something so fulfiling about seeing a book come together, telling the story of new beginnings, love and family. I just love the whole process.

I am so thankful to be able to do what I do. God has provided for us in some amazing ways this past year, and we are looking forward at some really fun changes and growth--both in our business and personal lives.

I'm really looking forward to this summer. We are working with so many amazing and fun couples. Each one is so unique and beautiful--I can't wait to tell their stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home