Tuesday

May 12th

Rebecca and I had the priviledge of photographing Dan and Carly's wedding in downtown Stillwater this past weekend. There was so much emotion in the air you couldn't help but be affected by it.

I admit it, I cried.

Dan and Carly, you guys are great! I wish you all the best as you begin your lives together.

I've only just started working on the images, but here's one that I totally am in love with.
I've started playing with textures on my fine art images... Let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

Blogger SoulCam said...

Love it...the photo and the texture. Nice and light touch.

May 17, 2007 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Mike S said...

Wonderful ... I feel like I was there. Congrats to Bride and Groom, and best wishes for a happy future together!

June 1, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home