Saturday

Braving the cold

It was a cold April morning when I met Tahran and Jason for their photo session yesterday. They met at Northwestern College, and so we thought it would be a perfect spot for their engagement pictures.

Tahran and I go back a few years to our Starbucks days (good times!), but this was my first time meeting Jason and I was so glad I did--they are so cute together!!
We had hoped to make it into the chapel, but it was closed for Good Friday, so we shot a few inside and then braved the wind and the cold to get some great outside shots!

I have more super-cute pictures hiding on my computer waiting to be edited--but here's a teaser--I've saved the ones by the stream for later, but I'm totally loving those too! I can't wait to show you!








More coming soon!
~C



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 29, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home